We are working with db Architects to bring forward a modest scheme of 4 houses.
We will deliver our usual high internal specification with Krieder Kitchens and Porcelanosa Bathrooms as standard.
There are currently no location maps.
More information to follow
These homes will be well laid out with with good private amenities and parking.
The homes will be built to achieve high thermal performance making them sustainable and comfortable dwellings.
Sustainable design will include:
• Low U-values for walls, roofs and floors
• Robust details for air tightness and thermal bridging
• Using high quality, sustainable materials with good “Green Guide” ratings where possible
• Mechanical Ventilation
• Photo-voltaic panels located on the roof
• Energy-efficient internal lighting and combination boilers
• Water and energy efficient appliances will be fitted
• Low flush toilets/taps
• Compliance with Life Time Homes
• Secure cycle storage facilities